Layout Project Manager (m/k/d)
- Coordinating details with the team regarding project execution
- Managing the overall Layout System scope in cooperation with stakeholders
- Being responsible for the Layout System costs including supports, starters, and transits
- Participating in concept development and optimization of technical solutions
- Administrative work related to execution and project hours related to the Layout System
- Advanced experience within Layout Design
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering or Similar
- Strong Coordination Skills
- Strong Technical Leading Skills
- Experience using 3D modelling
- Experience within project management
- Previous EPC project execution experience in offshore industry is preferred
- Experience with wind and offshore projects is considered a plus, but it is not a pre-requisite for this position.
- You get the chance to become a part of a pioneer company within the wind industry. The company has approximately one third market dominance, which gives you the chance to work in a global industry, with great development opportunities. The team consists of highly skilled and experienced Mechanical Design & Layout Engineers who are used to working with large and complex projects within the renewables section. You will join a company with a dynamic and evolving work environment where results are created together based on a high level of professionalism and dedication.
- The company has specialized themselves in offshore wind, oil & gas and power generation, where they deliver projects, solutions and manpower to the global energy sector. Their activities are currently in the offshore wind markets in Europe, Asia and the USA. One will be expected to be involved in projects worldwide
- To be discussed.
Del og udskriv jobannonce