Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
About the company
- Implement and optimise project management tools within Steeper Energy
- You will approach and instil collaborations with suppliers and work together with the Aalborg pilot plant to test sit specific activities.
- Define the test strategy for the pilot plant from a high-level perspective
- Do cost estimation of full-scale project proposals
- Manage workflows and define the work packages
- Be the midpoint between business development and the technical specifications
- Develop projects to an engineering package level. The projects will include international and multi-stakeholder’ projects between partners and customers
- 5+ years' experience in project management
- Masters or PhD in Chemical, Process or Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Strong experience with project management tools
- Industry background in refineries, petrochemical processes, biofuel processes, HTL, etc.
- Experience in structing workflows for project execution, R&D, technical documentations, process and utility flow diagrams, and proposal engineering together with cost estimation
- Experience with heat exchanger designs, process simulations, heat & mass balance
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, results-oriented, and flexible
- Ability to apply your experience and competencies to new situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Are a strong team player
Staffing process for a permanent or temporary position
- Analysis of qualifications
- Telephone or personal interview
- Contact with customers
- Contract with Hays
1. Analysis of qualifications
We will review your application documents and carry out a detailed analysis of your professional qualification.
Your contact at Hays
© Copyright Hays plc, . The HAYS word, the H devices, 'Hays Working for your tomorrow' and 'Powering the world of work' and associated logos and artwork are trademarks of Hays PLC. The H devices are original designs protected by registration in many countries. All rights are reserved.