Tekla Engineer (m/k/d)
- Being responsible for the steel structure in Tekla for the topsides of offshore substations. You will be working with 1-2 projects at a time
- Maintaining an overview of Tekla implementation on projects
- Support the planning, coordination, and documentation of projects
- Optimizing Tekla workflow and implementing new features
- One would mainly be working with the software
- Roughly 20% of the time one would facilitate training for colleagues in Tekla and guidance to the team.
- You have a background in structural engineering or civil engineering
- You have 5-10 years’ experience with using Tekla Structures
- You hold strong experience in decision-making and verification for 3D models during fabrication drawings
- You have experience with strategic planning
- You have experience with working with complex steel structures and large-scale projects and are project-minded
- A nice to have is experience with making internal training sessions in Tekla or similar
- The team consists of highly skilled, experienced, and motivated colleagues who are used to working with large and complex projects. You will be joining a company with a dynamic and evolving work environment where results are created together based on a high level of professionalism and dedication.
- ISC Consulting Engineers offers consulting services within several engineering disciplines. They are specialized in the areas of renewable energy, infrastructure, buildings, oil & gas and industry. But whether it is a new and groundbreaking bridge, an offshore substation, or a modern educational institution, thoroughness and reliability are the cornerstones for ISC.
- To be discussed.
Del og udskriv jobannonce