Pricing Manager (m/k/d)
The headline of the scope of the role would be Business & Client serving as well as Capability building incl tools development. Your main focus will be within aluminium and therefore you will have to gain a good understanding of the market, the price function and making competitor analysis.
- Candidate should have 4-5+ years of experience in Pricing and/or Marketing functional role, including at least 2 years of experience in leading pricing strategy and analytics initiatives.
- A strong background in developing and executing pricing strategies and processes.
- Proficient in a wide range of analytical, quantitative, and statistical techniques and tools to derive insights from large and complex set of business data.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or finance or technical field. However MBA is strongly preferred.
- Broad technical, operational or sales knowledge of industries served by Norican brands or similar industries combines with a good network in industrial environment.
- Fluent in written and verbal English. Additional European language is an advantage. Advanced user of PC and MS Office Package, incl. BI and experience with CRM systems, AX 12 desired / M365.
- A passion and interest to travel a lot.
- International background.
- Motivation to grow within Norican.
- Knowledge with aluminium and this market
Norican Group grew rapidly from 2008 to 2016. Due to the expansion of the company, Norican adopted the term “glocal” as a way to describe the business and the value they provide to customers globally with a local approach, support, and service.
In May 2017, Nordican Group added both Italpresse Gauss and StrikoWestofen to the Norican technology portfolio. These two brands specialize in ferrous applications (both iron and steel).The addition of these two brands has enabled Norican Group to step up into the non-ferrous (aluminum) technical offering that is in demand in the market.
At the heart of Norican Group, is the company’s core values which are
- Lead for sustainability
- Deliver on commitments
- Respect diversity and build upon teamwork
- Develop employee potential & excellence
Del og udskriv jobannonce