ZLD Business Developer (m/k/d)
- As a Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Business Developer in the Thermal Separation department, your primary focus will be on business development. Furthermore, you will work with new clients and create sales with a commercial approach.In Business Unit Energy Separation, we are committed to separation solutions to make a sustainable difference. With our thermal and mechanical separation technologies we help our customers in heavy and light industries reach their NetZero targets through recycling of water as well as reduction and recovery of valuable materials from waste. Our ambition is to expand substantially within the ZLD segment globally and are now looking for a dedicated business developer that share our values and ambition to put Alfa Laval’s ZLD solutions on the global map.Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Be responsible for the creation, maintaining and delivering on ZLD strategy and business plan.
- Map industry and also analyze and structure insights to tune our approach. Propose and develop suitable way to market for each ZLD segment
- Drive business development and sales in close collaboration with our sales companies
- Hands-on engagement in key sales opportunities to develop new markets and gain new insights
- Drive our positioning through presence in conferences, social media and other relevant communities
- Secure compelling online presence through compiling material for external and internal communication
- Develop customer access pipeline and propose Clean Tech partnerships in line with the BU strategy and be owner of suitable partnerships
- Responsible for closing orders, revenue generated and delivery on business cases
- You’re passionate about sustainability and making a difference through technology
- You have a holistic understanding of the ZLD business landscape.
- You like to identify the deeper customer needs and understand the business drivers to develop the “right” opportunities.
- You have several years of technical-commercial experience, preferably within evaporation and industrial wastewater treatment
- You´re comfortable interacting and building business relations on many levels, including executive.
- You have experience from a matrix organization and understand how to manage the customer journey also with indirect responsibilities
- Organised and structured to keep several trails in parallel and successfully follow through without losing track
- A team player comfortable working cross organization and cultures in a truly international environment.
- You have a background in engineering, business or equivalent
- Alfa Laval offers a challenging position in an open and innovative environment where they help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact for a sustainable future and Alfa Laval’s future success.
- The opportunity to grow in a dynamic organization with good development opportunities and a lot of international tasks and contacts. Committed and skilled colleagues and an environment where performance is rewarded.
- At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
- As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems.
- To be discussed.
Magnus Teis Rasmussen Wøhler
Del og udskriv jobannonce